Corona Virus Updates
We know this has been and still is a difficult time for everyone and we hope everyone has been surviving the lockdown and is in good health.
Belt Craft Studios are actively taking bookings and looking forward to hosting shoots again…..We will welcome and obviously adhere to all government guidelines and regulations.
In this new COVID-19 Landscape we will be taking all necessary measures to ensure a safe, healthy and stress free environment for all clients. To ensure this is the case we will be adopting the following measures as a matter of standard practice and adding any others as and when necessary.
- Studios to be cleaned ahead of each shoot with special attention to the sanitisation of all surfaces / door handles / rails and other touchable surfaces.
- A single member of each shoot being shown around 15 mins ahead of start time alone with one member of our staff, socially distanced who will be wearing PPE, the same procedure will be applied for end of day. Once our staff have left the rest of the shoot can enter.
- To have a maximum capacity of 15 people for Belt Craft and 12 People in Buckle factory including cast and crew. The numbers are strict as to adhere to social distancing.
- Hand Sanitiser / paper towels will be provided at key points on the premises.
- We will be operating a bare kitchen only providing milk / tea / coffee and supplying only a kettle.
- Removing and greatly reducing our vintage prop collection with attention to smaller hand held and moveable items.
- finally we will be happy to work with clients if there are any specific requirements for there shoot regarding health and safety precautions…
We look forward to hosting you all again in the studios in a safe and social distancing way.